Citytop School

9 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF.

Published by Admin on

9 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF.

Being confident in yourself is the perception that you lack nothing, trusting in your ability to succeed.

It is nothing more than a belief in yourself.

It’s hard to be confident in yourself if you don’t believe you will do well at something.

Below are things you can do to build your self confidence:

  1. Appreciate yourself. Stop comparing yourself to others. Learn to fall in love with yourself first. Appreciate your strength and weaknesses. Love your flaws.
  2. Groom yourself and dress nicely. A little shave here and a touch of makeup there can make a difference in your mood and give you that exceptional confident appearance.
  3. Always make eye contact. it is one of the quickest way to exude confidence when you meet new people. Adopt the 80/20 rule of meeting someone’s eyes 80% of the time while focusing on something else the other 20% so you don’t appear to be too intense or make the other person uncomfortable.
  4. Know your principles and live by them. knowing the principles your life are built upon will help you in your daily interaction with others and prevent you from being directionless or being wrongly influenced.
  5. Set little goals and achieve it. The more you achieve little goals the better you become at it and the better you feel.
  6. Empower yourself with knowledge. This is one of the best strategies of building self-confidence. The more knowledgeable you are, the more confident you will be in contributing to intellectual conversation.
  7. Push through self limiting beliefs and overcome self doubt. Find your limits by exposing yourself to different situations and push through the uncomfortable.
  8. Think positively to overcome negative bias. Come up with five positive thoughts to counter every one negative thought.
  9. Always smile. It gives you a sense of confidence and also helps you to be kinder to others.

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *